From the initial claim filing to the final claim disposition, JT2 serves as more than just a manager of the process. We are a partner, advisor and advocate for our employer clients, consulting with them on alternative courses of action for each claim, keeping in mind cost control for the employer while moving the claim quickly to a successful resolution.
One of the most critical elements in keeping costs down is professional claims handling by qualified, experienced workers' compensation claims professionals. Our service delivery model is based upon a team approach with the client as our focus. A highly-skilled, cross-trained management team and thorough review by senior staff ensures quality assurance and consistency of service
The JT2 Approach to Claims Management
- Reduce claim costs by using state-of-the-art systems to simplify and speed the claim reporting process; quick response helps establish rapport with injured workers.
- Quickly identify, review and categorize claims, escalating difficult cases to senior management as needed and resolving simpler cases to keep them from becoming difficult
- Early intervention by our claims staff in response to any detected abuses helps identify and resolve medical controversies
- Effective use of technology - a paperless process -- reduces delays, improves workflows and provides for faster, more accurate claims administration
- A collaborative process with clients from start to finish - assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and resolving claims to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes
- Customized, online reporting through our integrated claims system allows clients to conduct powerful data analysis and obtain the information they need to reduce program costs
As part of our complete claims administration
services, JT2 can also provide
- Early Intervention & Return to Work Programs
- Visiting Nurses Program
- Litigation Management
- Hearing Representative Alternative
- 90 Day File Reviews