For public and private organizations alike, workers' compensation and liability claims require expert administration in order to minimize the impact - financial and operational - of those claims.
The right strategy is as unique as each organization itself, which is why JT2 takes a customized approach to each client's needs. JT2 serves as an effective, strategic partner, working diligently with your team to improve claims management and cost control strategies. We help clients identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to achieve those goals.
JT2 Company Overview
- Founded in 1993, JT2 is the largest minority-owned California-based claims company
- Headquartered in Pleasanton, California with offices in Northern, Central and Southern California
- Managing 5000+ open claims for over 60 public and private clients – some of the largest and most demanding claims programs in the State
- 50 Claims management professionals
- Continuously high rankings in audits conducted by California's Department of Workers' Compensation
- Appointment by California Insurance Commissioner to advisory reform task force
- Selected from 3500+ entries to Inc. Magazine's Top 100 Inner City Companies
- Experienced, highly-skilled, client-focused management team and staff committed to superior client service and bottom-line results that exceed expectations
- A state-of-the-art information system for claims management, integrated with highly-rated medical management tools.
- Real-time communications tools linking all program stakeholders
- Customized solutions to claims administration to ensure programs work with your organization's needs, processes and people